Welcome to the DIGIPASS Staff Toolkit - Marketing Communication
In this section of Marketing and Communication of the Digipass Staff Toolkit, we will show you some tips and give you some basic tools that may help you to better understand what you need to do in order to support your students who are embarking on the adventure of studying abroad.
In this video, various experts will share their expertise about student mobility and the importance of a marketing strategy for a study abroad program.
They will also share the strategies they use in order to reach their target audience.
Check out the video where these experts share their best practices on the topic of marketing communication.
There are various ways to attract new students for a study abroad program.
In order to create appealing visuals for recruiting students and motivating them to participating in an exchange semester abroad, we have created three different ways to attract them.
Use the following tools to help creating posters, videos and presentations.
Creating content is not the difficult part, but reaching the right people effectively is the challenging part.
This checklist is designed to help you reach your audience effectively and create engagement for the generations to come.
Not only does it focus on the output, but it also invests internally.
- Search tool to find mobility opportunities for staff
- Search tool to find mobility opportunities for teaching staff
- Multilingual tool that provides an overview of the health situation in European countries, based on data from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- UE logos to add to your documents if your mobility opportunities are funded by EU
- Ted talks about marketing
Ever struggled to create an eye-catching poster to promote your mobility programs?
Posters are one of the most cost-effective marketing tools, however, if you want your poster to be effective, it has to be attractive.
Here we have created for you an example.