The project will meet a series of specific objectives:
- Develop pedagogical content in a virtual resource bank and toolkit specifically addressing all parts of the mobility lifecycle to improve the student experience, and ensure 24/7 access to support and guidance.
- Improve transversal skills, social and civic awareness, digital skills and media literacy.
- Develop innovative learning approaches such as gamified reflective tools focussing on cultural adaptation and immersion, mental health issues, risk assessment including health and safety, and reflective tools to help students express the employability benefits.
- Create effective learning pathways, especially for widening participation and special needs students to benefit from their physical mobility and offer virtual mobility opportunities to those that need more confidence building so that they may explore a physical option later.
- Design a holistic and transferable model for supporting mobility both physical and virtual, through an innovative learning technology environment, which can be replicated in other institutions. Ensure a sustainable and scalable model, which will offer benefit to other European institutions through an informed dissemination strategy and action plan across Europe and beyond.